Join us on Tuesday, June 15th at 14:00 CEST to learn about the Spanish Tech ecosystem in collaboration with Startup Valencia.
Founded in 2017, Startup Valencia is a private non-profit organisation that represents startups in the Valencian Community and is the benchmark of an ecosystem of innovative and technological companies. The Association is open to all the main actors within this ecosystem: from top startup executives to leading companies in innovation and technology.
Our mission is to place the Valencia region on the map as a global innovation and tech hub, highlighting the ideal balance between quality of life, cost efficiency and talent.
Beyond Madrid and Barcelona
Overview of the other ecosystems in Spain. Moderated by Javier Megias (Startup Program Director, Fundación Innovación Bankinter & Board Member of Startup Valencia).
- José Iglesias, Senior Director of Community at Startup Galicia & Senior Director of Community at Techstars
- Loreto del Valle, Director General of Digital Economy and Innovation with the Regional Government of Andalucia
The corporate perspective
Moderated by Paloma Mas (Ventures at Plug & Play & Board Member of Startup Valencia)
- GoHub with Patricia Pastor (Managing Director)
- BStartup Banco Sabadell with Yolanda Pérez (Director)
- Wayra with Marta Antúnez (Director)
Spotlight on the 3rd Hub
What does Valencia offer? Landscape, opportunities, big deals and upcoming trends. Building communities + Digital Summit. Fireside chat with two ecosystem founders.
Success Story / Startup Journey with Jeff
Journey and phases of starting a startup in Spain.
- Juan Cartagena, Co-Founder & CEO at Hearts Radiant & Board Member of Startup Valencia
- Eloi Gómez, CEO of Jeff
Register here ti.to/sesamers/tour-2021/
Cover Photo by Zebbache Djoubairo on Unsplash.