#AI #Data #Technology #WebDevelopment #Innovation
By bringing various worlds together, FD3 can help speed the creation of European discoveries and disruptive ideas. FD3 will bring together a deep tech golden triangle by putting together directors of large corporate research laboratories, the startup ecosystem (top 200 scale-up CTOs, investors,…), policymakers, and academics.
- Hear from world-class speakers discuss the newest trends in AI, data, and web3, and put the latest innovation to the test.
- Recruit top applicants from the finest engineering schools with their talent startup networking.
- Join France Digitale’s unique business meeting track for startups, scale-ups, and investors to prepare for your next fundraising round.
- AI: With their AI track, you may look into how AI became critical in terms of health and handicap to assist humanity- and to whether machine learning will dominate in the future. And also addressing one of the most important controversial topics: how can we construct ethical AI while reducing bias?
- Data: Their data track will cover how to learn with less data, how to strike the proper balance between sensitive data and innovation, and how to finance a large data project.
- Web3: The web3 track dives into Web 3 applications in our daily lives and will help you understand what tomorrow’s new normal will be. But also how web3 will be the main decision-making paradigm for businesses and a great answer for their environmental transformation.
Date: March 29, 2023
Location: Station F
HQ: Paris, France